Please use the form below to share your ideas, questions or comments. Your message may be shared with appropriate staff members who may assist in directly addressing your topic or concern. To contact the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs, call (312) 413-5473.
- Human ‘chimeric’ cells restore crucial protein in Duchenne muscular dystrophy March 16, 2018
- UI Health renews contract with Chicago Lighthouse for call center employees March 16, 2018
- Med school celebrates family of graduates, donors March 13, 2018
- Study debunks fears of increased teen suicide risk from popular flu drug March 13, 2018
- Med students meet their match on national Match Day March 12, 2018
UIC Related links