Please use the form below to share your ideas, questions or comments. Your message may be shared with appropriate staff members who may assist in directly addressing your topic or concern. To contact the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs, call (312) 413-5473.
- How rogue immune cells cross the blood-brain barrier to cause multiple sclerosis November 21, 2017
- Disparities in exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals may drive higher diabetes rates in minorities November 15, 2017
- Hospital throws Turkey Day party for survivors, kids with cancer November 14, 2017
- Cuban delegation, UIC work toward better women’s health in Englewood November 13, 2017
- Both obese and anorexic women have low levels of ‘feel good’ neurosteroid November 10, 2017
UIC Related links