Located in the heart of the Illinois Medical District, UI Health is made up of a 495-bed hospital, an outpatient care center, and 13 federally qualified Mile Square Health Centers located in neighborhoods throughout Chicago.
UI Health provides a wide range of specialty, primary and emergency care services. Vast experience in patient care, teaching and research is the foundation for clinical services that are among the best in Chicago and the nation.
To learn more about clinical services, please visit UI Health.
To learn more about UI Health’s federally qualified clinics, visit Mile Square Health Center.
- Human ‘chimeric’ cells restore crucial protein in Duchenne muscular dystrophy March 16, 2018
- UI Health renews contract with Chicago Lighthouse for call center employees March 16, 2018
- Med school celebrates family of graduates, donors March 13, 2018
- Study debunks fears of increased teen suicide risk from popular flu drug March 13, 2018
- Med students meet their match on national Match Day March 12, 2018
UIC Related links