Located in the heart of the Illinois Medical District, UI Health is made up of a 495-bed hospital, an outpatient care center, and 13 federally qualified Mile Square Health Centers located in neighborhoods throughout Chicago.
UI Health provides a wide range of specialty, primary and emergency care services. Vast experience in patient care, teaching and research is the foundation for clinical services that are among the best in Chicago and the nation.
To learn more about clinical services, please visit UI Health.
To learn more about UI Health’s federally qualified clinics, visit Mile Square Health Center.
- Increasing access to specialty asthma, allergy care January 19, 2018
- University of Illinois Hospital and Clinics names new chief executive officer January 10, 2018
- Illnesses caused by recreation on the water costs $2.9 billion annually in the US January 9, 2018
- Professor selected to help lead global forum January 9, 2018
- University of Illinois Hospital recommits to providing housing to chronically homeless emergency department patients January 8, 2018
UIC Related links