Located in the heart of the Illinois Medical District, UI Health is made up of a 495-bed hospital, an outpatient care center, and 13 federally qualified Mile Square Health Centers located in neighborhoods throughout Chicago.
UI Health provides a wide range of specialty, primary and emergency care services. Vast experience in patient care, teaching and research is the foundation for clinical services that are among the best in Chicago and the nation.
To learn more about clinical services, please visit UI Health.
To learn more about UI Health’s federally qualified clinics, visit Mile Square Health Center.
- How rogue immune cells cross the blood-brain barrier to cause multiple sclerosis November 21, 2017
- Disparities in exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals may drive higher diabetes rates in minorities November 15, 2017
- Hospital throws Turkey Day party for survivors, kids with cancer November 14, 2017
- Cuban delegation, UIC work toward better women’s health in Englewood November 13, 2017
- Both obese and anorexic women have low levels of ‘feel good’ neurosteroid November 10, 2017
UIC Related links