Located in the heart of the Illinois Medical District, UI Health is made up of a 495-bed hospital, an outpatient care center, and 13 federally qualified Mile Square Health Centers located in neighborhoods throughout Chicago.
UI Health provides a wide range of specialty, primary and emergency care services. Vast experience in patient care, teaching and research is the foundation for clinical services that are among the best in Chicago and the nation.
To learn more about clinical services, please visit UI Health.
To learn more about UI Health’s federally qualified clinics, visit Mile Square Health Center.
- Data scientist wins award to develop malaria monitoring platform June 22, 2017
- Twin donates part of small bowel to brother in rare transplant June 21, 2017
- Trial to compare injection to daily pills for HIV prevention June 16, 2017
- Plant compound more powerful than AZT against HIV June 14, 2017
- Heroin’s use rising, costing society more than $51 billion June 8, 2017
UIC Related links