Located in the heart of the Illinois Medical District, UI Health is made up of a 495-bed hospital, an outpatient care center, and 13 federally qualified Mile Square Health Centers located in neighborhoods throughout Chicago.
UI Health provides a wide range of specialty, primary and emergency care services. Vast experience in patient care, teaching and research is the foundation for clinical services that are among the best in Chicago and the nation.
To learn more about clinical services, please visit UI Health.
To learn more about UI Health’s federally qualified clinics, visit Mile Square Health Center.
- ‘Cancer is like a hurricane,’ but community can help September 18, 2017
- Poor sleep hastens progression of kidney disease September 14, 2017
- Treatment nonexistent for some glioblastoma patients September 13, 2017
- Honeybees could play a role in developing new antibiotics September 6, 2017
- Health research project redefines the ‘average patient’ August 31, 2017
UIC Related links