Located in the heart of the Illinois Medical District, UI Health is made up of a 495-bed hospital, an outpatient care center, and 13 federally qualified Mile Square Health Centers located in neighborhoods throughout Chicago.
UI Health provides a wide range of specialty, primary and emergency care services. Vast experience in patient care, teaching and research is the foundation for clinical services that are among the best in Chicago and the nation.
To learn more about clinical services, please visit UI Health.
To learn more about UI Health’s federally qualified clinics, visit Mile Square Health Center.
- New PET-CT scan improves detection in rare cardiac condition July 20, 2017
- Deaths: Cynthia ‘Cee’ Barnes-Boyd July 19, 2017
- Epilepsy biomarkers pave way for noninvasive diagnosis, better treatments July 17, 2017
- Nine UIC students named Schweitzer fellows July 11, 2017
- Researchers at UIC identify master molecule behind corneal inflammation July 11, 2017
UIC Related links