Located in the heart of the Illinois Medical District, UI Health is made up of a 495-bed hospital, an outpatient care center, and 13 federally qualified Mile Square Health Centers located in neighborhoods throughout Chicago.
UI Health provides a wide range of specialty, primary and emergency care services. Vast experience in patient care, teaching and research is the foundation for clinical services that are among the best in Chicago and the nation.
To learn more about clinical services, please visit UI Health.
To learn more about UI Health’s federally qualified clinics, visit Mile Square Health Center.
- UIC researchers launch company to develop ‘chimeric cell’ therapy for Duchenne muscular dystrophy February 23, 2018
- Why is mining-related lung disease on the rise? February 23, 2018
- Can menstrual cups help prevent vaginal infections? February 20, 2018
- A new class of drug to treat herpes simplex virus infection February 14, 2018
- Childhood cancer survivors, hospital host fundraiser for research February 13, 2018
UIC Related links