Located in the heart of the Illinois Medical District, UI Health is made up of a 495-bed hospital, an outpatient care center, and 13 federally qualified Mile Square Health Centers located in neighborhoods throughout Chicago.
UI Health provides a wide range of specialty, primary and emergency care services. Vast experience in patient care, teaching and research is the foundation for clinical services that are among the best in Chicago and the nation.
To learn more about clinical services, please visit UI Health.
To learn more about UI Health’s federally qualified clinics, visit Mile Square Health Center.
- Ketamine acts fast to treat depression and its effects last — but how? June 21, 2018
- Use of alternative medicines has doubled among kids, especially teens June 18, 2018
- Daily fasting works for weight loss June 18, 2018
- Nine UIC students named Schweitzer Fellows June 14, 2018
- EEG can determine if a depressed patient will do better on antidepressants or talk therapy June 14, 2018
UIC Related links