Interprofessional Practice and Education (IPE) Funding Application
Interprofessional Practice and Education (IPE) is developing rapidly at UI Health, which includes the seven health science colleges, the University of Illinois Hospital and the federally qualified Mile Square Health Center locations. UIC’s IPE mission is to create transformational change in health professions education and health care service delivery by delivering evidence-based learning experiences that build collaborative competence and foster interprofessional scholarship and collaborative practice across academic programs, clinical services and community partners with focused attention to the pressing needs of underserved individuals and populations.
A limited amount of funding is available to support UI Health faculty and staff who:
- Provide educational learning experiences that promote competence in interprofessional collaborative practice across the seven health science colleges at UIC.
- Implement or enhance interprofessional collaborative practice to achieve improvements in health professions education and health care delivery at UI Health.
- Develop initiatives that can be shared and replicated by others at UI Health and the community.
- Engage UI Health student and staff populations about IPE founded on principles of adult learning, team science, patient centered care and population health.
- Embed interprofessional practices at the University of Illinois Hospital and federally qualified health centers.
Attachments for the application include:
Note: All funds have been expended and we will no longer be accepting applications for FY 2022. We will begin soliciting applications in FY 2023.