Please use the form below to share your ideas, questions or comments. Your message may be shared with appropriate staff members who may assist in directly addressing your topic or concern. To contact the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs, call (312) 413-5473.
- Ketamine acts fast to treat depression and its effects last — but how? June 21, 2018
- Use of alternative medicines has doubled among kids, especially teens June 18, 2018
- Daily fasting works for weight loss June 18, 2018
- Nine UIC students named Schweitzer Fellows June 14, 2018
- EEG can determine if a depressed patient will do better on antidepressants or talk therapy June 14, 2018
UIC Related links