Please use the form below to share your ideas, questions or comments. Your message may be shared with appropriate staff members who may assist in directly addressing your topic or concern. To contact the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs, call (312) 413-5473.
- ‘Cancer is like a hurricane,’ but community can help September 18, 2017
- Poor sleep hastens progression of kidney disease September 14, 2017
- Treatment nonexistent for some glioblastoma patients September 13, 2017
- Honeybees could play a role in developing new antibiotics September 6, 2017
- Health research project redefines the ‘average patient’ August 31, 2017
UIC Related links