Please use the form below to share your ideas, questions or comments. Your message may be shared with appropriate staff members who may assist in directly addressing your topic or concern. To contact the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs, call (312) 413-5473.
- Data scientist wins award to develop malaria monitoring platform June 22, 2017
- Twin donates part of small bowel to brother in rare transplant June 21, 2017
- Trial to compare injection to daily pills for HIV prevention June 16, 2017
- Plant compound more powerful than AZT against HIV June 14, 2017
- Heroin’s use rising, costing society more than $51 billion June 8, 2017
UIC Related links