Please use the form below to share your ideas, questions or comments. Your message may be shared with appropriate staff members who may assist in directly addressing your topic or concern. To contact the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs, call (312) 413-5473.
- New PET-CT scan improves detection in rare cardiac condition July 20, 2017
- Deaths: Cynthia ‘Cee’ Barnes-Boyd July 19, 2017
- Epilepsy biomarkers pave way for noninvasive diagnosis, better treatments July 17, 2017
- Nine UIC students named Schweitzer fellows July 11, 2017
- Researchers at UIC identify master molecule behind corneal inflammation July 11, 2017
UIC Related links